World's Most Comprehensive Online Consultation Platform
The User posting any form of content on the Website/App must verify the truthfulness and authenticity of the particulars of the content, including the time, place and nature of the content being posted. Before allowing such content to be posted on the Website/App, We have the right and authority to verify the accuracy of such particulars related to the content with the respective sources provided by the User posting such content, if We feel that there is a need to check such accuracy.
In case any content is considered to be unlawful or against the law within any jurisdiction in which our Website/App can be seen and accessed, it shall be removed forthwith by Us on being intimated by the authorities of the respective jurisdiction that such content is in breach of the law of that jurisdiction. We cannot be held liable or questioned for the same.
- Information Collected: We may collect the following information:
- Personal data of the User such as, but not limited to, name, age, date of birth, occupation and gender;
- The User's email and contact information and GPS based location;
- The User's racking information such as, but not limited to, the device ID, Google ID and Android ID;
- The User’s data sent across through the Website/App;
- As a User of the Website/App, the User may provide information about himself / herself, User’s spouse or family, User's friends, and their health issues, gender, age, previous medication taken, previous medical conditions, allergies, etc.
- The Information specified above and collected by Us may be classified as 'Personal Information' or 'Sensitive Information' under the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011. Collection of information which has been designated as ‘sensitive personal data or information’ under the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011 requires the User’s
- External Links on the Website/App: The Website/App may include offers from Our vendors, advertisements, and hyperlinks to other websites, applications, content or resources. We have no control over such external links present in the Website/App, which are provided by persons or companies other than Us.
We may allow third parties / individuals to display advertisements when the User uses the Website/App.
- Our Use of the User’s Personal Information: The information provided by the User shall be used to contact the User when necessary. For more details about the nature of such communications, please refer to the ‘Communication’ clause at serial number 3 above. We use the User’s tracking information to help identify the User and to gather broad demographic information. The information is also used to customise the User’s experience of using the Website/App.
We may release the User’s Personal Information to third parties in order to comply with a Court Order or other similar legal processes, or when We believe, in good faith, that such disclosure is necessary to comply with the law or prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss or investigate or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, or violations of the terms and conditions of service / use set out in this agreement.
In case We are acquired by or merged with another company, We shall transfer the Personal Information disclosed by the User and Personal Information about the User to the company / firm We are acquired by or merge with. The information made available by Patients is displayed to the Doctors and vice versa. The information collected from the Doctors is displayed on the Website/App to enable a User to connect with the Doctor of their choice.
- Disclosure of The User's Personal Information to third parties: When the User uses the Website/App, We must provide a part of the User's Personal Information to third parties to give the User better services and for enhancement and visibility of the Website/App. However, We do not sell or rent individual customer names or other Personal Information to third parties except sharing of such information with Our alliance partners or vendors who are engaged by Us for providing various promotional and other benefits to our customers from time to time.
We may share Our data, including the User’s Personal Information, with Our parent and / or subsidiaries that are committed to serving the Users needs through use of the Website/App and related services, throughout the world.
We cooperate with law enforcement inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws, such as: intellectual property rights, fraud and other rights. We can, and the User so authorise Us to, disclose the User’s Personal Information to law enforcement and other government officials as We, in Our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate, in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose Us / the User to any legal liability.
We gather data such as personally identifiable information and disclose such information in a non-personally identifiable manner to advertisers and other third parties for other marketing and promotional purposes. However, in these situations, We do not disclose to these entities any information that could be used to identify the User personally. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve advertisement on Our behalf. These companies may employ cookies and action tags (also known as single pixel gifs or web beacons) to measure advertising effectiveness. Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and action tags is completely anonymous.